The “Dartboard” Column: Second-Hand Information and Price Pressure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 28 (1993)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Hackethal & Michael Haliassos & Tullio Jappelli, 2009.
"Financial Advisors: A Case of Babysitters?,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2009/04, Center for Financial Studies.
- Hackethal, Andreas & Haliassos, Michalis & Jappelli, Tullio, 2009. "Financial Advisors: A Case of Babysitters?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Hackethal & Michael Haliassos & Tullio Jappelli, 2009. "Financial Advisors: A Case of Babysitters?," CSEF Working Papers 219, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 03 Mar 2011.
- David F. Babbel & Craig B. Merrill & Mark F. Meyer & Meiring de Villiers, 2001.
"The Effect of Transaction Size on Off-the-Run Treasury Prices,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
01-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Babbel, David F. & Merrill, Craig B. & Meyer, Mark F. & de Villiers, Meiring, 2004. "The Effect of Transaction Size on Off-the-Run Treasury Prices," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 595-611, September.
- Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2006.
"Do ADS Influence Editors? Advertising and Bias in the Financial Media,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 121(1), pages 197-227, 02.
- Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2005. "Do Ads Influence Editors? Advertising and Bias in the Financial Media," Finance 0501003, EconWPA.
- Kiymaz, Halil, 2001. "The effects of stock market rumors on stock prices: evidence from an emerging market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 105-115, February.
- Barber, Brad & Lehavy, Reuven & Trueman, Brett & McNichols, Maureen, 2001. "Prophets and Losses: Reassessing the Returns to Analysts' Stock Recommendations," Research Papers 1692, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Lidén, Erik R., 2003. "Swedish Stock Recommendations: Information Content or Price Pressure?," Working Papers in Economics 98, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 19 Sep 2003.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.