Logarithmic Preferences, Myopic Decisions, and Incomplete Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 27 (1992)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haim Kedar-Levy, 2002. "Price Bubbles of New-Technology IPOs," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 7(2), pages 11-32, Summer.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2008.
"Expected life-time utility and hedging demands in a partially observable economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1072-1096, August.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2005. "Expected Life-Time Utility and Hedging Demands in a Partially Observable Economy," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2005:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2003. "Expected Life-Time Utility and Hedging Demands in a Partially Observable Economy," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series, Swiss Finance Institute 06-23, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Ziegler, Alexandre, 2002. "State-price densities under heterogeneous beliefs, the smile effect, and implied risk aversion," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1539-1557, September.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2000. "A model of dynamic equilibrium asset pricing with heterogeneous beliefs and extraneous risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 63-95, January.
- Jianjun Miao, .
"Ambiguity, Risk and Portfolio Choice under Incomplete Information,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, Boston University - Department of Economics
wp2009-019, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jianjun Miao, 2009. "Ambiguity, Risk and Portfolio Choice under Incomplete Information," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(2), pages 257-279, November.
- Liu, Hening, 2011. "Dynamic portfolio choice under ambiguity and regime switching mean returns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 623-640, April.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1996.
" On the Predictability of Stock Returns: An Asset-Allocation Perspective,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 385-424, June.
- Shmuel Kandel & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1995. "On the Predictability of Stock Returns: An Asset-Allocation Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Honda, Toshiki, 2003. "Optimal portfolio choice for unobservable and regime-switching mean returns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 45-78, October.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2013.
"The quality of public information and the term structure of interest rates,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer,
Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 715-740, May.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2006. "The Quality of Public Information and The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series, Swiss Finance Institute 06-24, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- BjÃ¶rk, Tomas & Davis, Mark H.A. & LandÃ©n, Camilla, 2010. "Optimal Investment under Partial Information," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 739, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tomas BjÃ¶rk & Mark Davis & Camilla LandÃ©n, 2010. "Optimal investment under partial information," Computational Statistics, Springer, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 371-399, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.