Currency Option Pricing with Stochastic Domestic and Foreign Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 26 (1991)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2009. "Asymptotic Expansion Approaches in Finance: Applications to Currency Options," CARF F-Series CARF-F-165, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Duett, Edwin H., 1998. "An empirical examination of currency futures options under stochastic interest rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 29-50.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2007. "An Asymptotic Expansion Approach to Currency Options with a Market Model of Interest Rates under Stochastic Volatility Processes of Spot Exchange Rates," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-474, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- R. Chiang & John Okunev & Mark Tippett, 1996. "Stochastic Interest Rates, Transaction Costs and Immunizing Foreign Currency Risk," Working Paper Series 58, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Vivek Bhargava & Robert Brooks & D. K. Malhotra, 2001. "Implied volatilities, stochastic interest rates, and currency futures options valuation: an empirical investigation," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 231-246.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang, 2001. "Efficient procedures for the valuation and hedging of American currency options with stochastic interest rates," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 241-268, July.
- Ekvall, Niklas & Peter Jennergren, L. & Naslund, Bertil, 1997. "Currency option pricing with mean reversion and uncovered interest parity: A revision of the Garman-Kohlhagen model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 41-59, July.
- Li, Shu Jin & Li, Sheng Hong & Sun, Chao, 2007. "A generalization of reset options pricing formulae with stochastic interest rates," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 119-133, June.
- Tucker, Alan & Wei, Jason Z., 1997. "Power currency options," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 167-179.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K. & Chambers, Donald R., 1995. "A note on currency option pricing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 81-84.
- Tucker, A. L. & Wei, J. Z., 1998. "Valuation of LIBOR-Contingent FX options," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 249-277, April.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2009. "Asymptotic Expansion Approaches in Finance: Applications to Currency Options," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-654, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kota Takehara & Akira Yamazaki, 2006. "Pricing Currency Options with a Market Model of Interest Rates under Jump-Diffusion Stochastic Volatility Processes of Spot Exchange Rates," CARF F-Series CARF-F-082, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2007. "An Asymptotic Expansion Approach to Currency Options with a Market Model of Interest Rates under Stochastic Volatility Processes of Spot Exchange Rates," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 69-121, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.