Time-Varying Return and Risk in the Corporate Bond Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 25 (1990)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abhyankar, Abhay & Gonzalez, Angelica, 2009. "News and the cross-section of expected corporate bond returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 996-1004, June.
- Barnhill Jr., Theodore M. & Joutz, Frederick L. & Maxwell, William F., 2000. "Factors affecting the yields on noninvestment grade bond indices: a cointegration analysis," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 57-86, May.
- Solnik, Bruno, 1993. "The performance of international asset allocation strategies using conditioning information," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 33-55, June.
- Alejandro Revéiz Hérault, 2002.
"Factores determinantes de los márgenes entre bonos del gobierno y bonos corporativos en los Estados Unidos,"
LECTURAS EN FINANZAS
002710, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alejandro Revéiz Hérault, . "Factores determinantes de los márgenes entre bonos del gobierno y bonos corporativos en los Estados Unidos," Lecturas en Finanzas 002710, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dbouk, Wassim & Jamali, Ibrahim & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2013. "The January effect for individual corporate bonds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 69-77.
- Dritsakis, Nikolaos & Grose, Christos & Kalyvas, Lampros, 2006. "Performance aspects of Greek bond mutual funds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 189-202.
- Chang, Eric C. & Cheng, Joseph W. & Pinegar, J. Michael, 2008. "The factor structure of time-varying conditional volume," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 251-264, March.
- Abhay Abhyankar & Angelica Gonzalez, 2007. "What Drives Corporate Bond Market Betas?," ESE Discussion Papers 157, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Polwitoon, Sirapat & Tawatnuntachai, Oranee, 2006. "Diversification benefits and persistence of US-based global bond funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2767-2786, October.
- Jaewon Choi & Matthew P. Richardson & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2014. "On the Fundamental Relation Between Equity Returns and Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 20187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2002.
"Credit spreads and the term structure of interest rates,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 279-295.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2000. "Credit Spreads and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Finance Working Papers 00-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.