Debt versus Equity under Asymmetric Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 23 (1988)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Hei-Wai & Gentry, James A., 1995. "An empirical study of the corporate choice among common stock, convertible bonds and straight debt: A cash flow interpretation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 397-419.
- Fulghieri, Paolo & Lukin, Dmitry, 2001. "Information production, dilution costs, and optimal security design," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Dimiter Rafailov, 2003. "Determinants of the capital structure of the Bulgarian firms," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 47-65.
- repec:eme:jrfpps:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:226-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2003. "The Capital Structure of Finnish Biotechnology SMEs - An empirical analysisi," Discussion Papers 864, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong, 2003. "Capital structure and the firm under uncertainty," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/03, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Djaoudath Alidou, 2012. "Employees Equity Issue and Asymmetric Information:Evidence from France - Augmentations de capital réservées aux salariés et Asymétrie d’information:Cas de la France," Working Papers FARGO 1120901, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Cai, Jie & Zhang, Zhe, 2011. "Leverage change, debt overhang, and stock prices," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 391-402, June.
- Udo Broll & Kit Wong, 2013. "The firm under uncertainty: real and financial decisions," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 125-136, November.
- Huang, Guihai & Song, Frank M., 2006. "The determinants of capital structure: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 14-36.
- Gregoire, Philippe & Huang, Hui, 2008. "Informed trading, noise trading and the cost of equity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 13-32.
- Braouezec, Yann, 2009. "Financing constraint, over-investment and market-to-book ratio," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 13-22, March.
- Norton, Seth W., 1995. "Is franchising a capital structure issue?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1-2), pages 75-101, October.
- Robert A. Korajczyk & Deborah Lucas & Robert L. McDonald, 1990.
"Understanding Stock Price Behavior around the Time of Equity Issues,"
in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 257-278
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Korajczyk & Deborah J. Lucas & Robert L. McDonald, 1989. "Understanding Stock Price Behavior around the Time of Equity Issues," NBER Working Papers 3170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Keith K.P., 2010. "The firm under uncertainty: capital structure and background risk," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/10, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1992. "Developing country capital structures and emerging stock markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 933, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.