The End of the Month as a Preferred Habitat: A Test of Operational Efficiency in the Money Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 22 (1987)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kotomin, Vladimir & Smith, Stanley D. & Winters, Drew B., 2008. "Preferred habitat for liquidity in international short-term interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 240-250, February.
- Lee, Young-Sook, 2003. "The Federal funds market and the overnight Eurodollar market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 749-771, April.
- Akay, Ozgur (Ozzy) & Griffiths, Mark D. & Kotomin, Vladimir & Winters, Drew B., 2013. "A look inside AMLF: What traded and who benefited," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1643-1657.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2002.
"Are larger Treasury issues more liquid? Evidence from bill reopenings,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 707-739.
- Fleming, Michael J, 2002. "Are Larger Treasury Issues More Liquid? Evidence from Bill Reopenings," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 707-35, August.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2002. "Are larger Treasury issues more liquid? Evidence from bill reopenings," Staff Reports 145, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Preget, Raphaele & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 2005. "Treasury bill auction procedures: Empirical perspectives from French market bid functions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1054-1072, November.
- Babbel, David F. & Merrill, Craig B. & Meyer, Mark F. & de Villiers, Meiring, 2004.
"The Effect of Transaction Size on Off-the-Run Treasury Prices,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 595-611, September.
- David F. Babbel & Craig B. Merrill & Mark F. Meyer & Meiring de Villiers, 2001. "The Effect of Transaction Size on Off-the-Run Treasury Prices," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Paul Bennett & Kenneth Garbade & John Kambhu, 1999. "Enhancing the Liquidity of U.S. Treasury Securities in an Era of Surpluses," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-083, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Athanassakos, George & Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "Seasonality in Canadian treasury bond returns: An institutional explanation," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 65-86.
- Mark Griffiths & Drew Winters, 1997. "On a Preferred Habitat for Liquidity at the Turn-of-the-Year: Evidence from the Term-Repo Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 21-38, August.
- Griffiths, Mark D. & Kotomin, Vladimir & Winters, Drew B., 2009. "Year-end and quarter-end effects in the term structure of sterling repo and Eurepo rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 803-817, December.
- Vladimir Kotomin & Stanley Smith & Drew Winters, 2014. "Interest-rate and calendar-time effects in money market fund and bank deposit cash flows," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 84-95, January.
- Timothy Q. Cook, 1998. "Treasury bills," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, number 1998t.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.