Estimating the Signaling Benefits of Debt Insurance: The Case of Municipal Bonds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 22 (1987)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kriz, Kenneth A., 2003. "Comparative costs of negotiated versus competitive bond sales: new evidence from state general obligation bonds," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 191-211.
- Kirstein, Roland & Gerhard, Hans, 2005.
"The "Rainmaker's Dilemma": Bad Debt Loss Insurance in Settlement and Litigation,"
CSLE Discussion Paper Series
2005-02, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Roland Kirstein & Annette Kirstein & Hans Gerhard, 2008. "The “Rainmaker’s Dilemma:” Bad Debt Loss Insurance in Settlement and Litigation," FEMM Working Papers 08002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Brune, Chris & Liu, Pu, 2011. "The contagion effect of default risk insurer downgrades: The impact on insured municipal bonds," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 492-502, September.
- Jayaraman Vijayakumar & Kenneth Daniels, 2006. "The Role and Impact of Financial Advisors in the Market for Municipal Bonds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 43-68, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.