An Optimal Financial Response to Variable Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 22 (1987)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Martínez Sola & Pedro J. García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez Solano, 2012. "Trade credit policy and firm value," Working Papers. Serie EC 2012-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Galya Taseva, 2012. "Overdue Intercorporate Debts in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 76-94.
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2006. "Credit chains and the propagation of financial distress," Working Paper Series 0573, European Central Bank.
- Ydriss Ziane, 2009. "Tests des motifs transactionnels et financiers du crédit commercial:le cas des firmes lorraines," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(1), pages 67-92, March.
- Simona Mateut & Spiros Bougheas & Paul Mizen, .
"Corporate trade credit and inventories: New evidence of a tradeoff from accounts payable and receivable,"
08/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Bougheas, Spiros & Mateut, Simona & Mizen, Paul, 2009. "Corporate trade credit and inventories: New evidence of a trade-off from accounts payable and receivable," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 300-307, February.
- George W. Blazenko & Kirk Vandezande, 2003. "The product differentiation hypothesis for corporate trade credit," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6-7), pages 457-469.
- Wako Watanabe, 2004.
"Availability of Firms' Information and their Choice of External Credit: Evidence from the Data of Small Firms,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0616, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Wako Watanabe, 2004. "Availability of Firms' Information and their Choice of External Credit: Evidence from the Data of Small Firms," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 545, Econometric Society.
- Cunningham, Rose, 2005. "Trade Credit and Credit Rationing in Canadian Firms," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005036e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1997.
"Trade Credit: Theories and Evidence,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(3), pages 661-91.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, . "Trade Credit: Theories and Evidence," CRSP working papers 322, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1996. "Trade Credit: Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido De Blasio, 2004. "Does trade credit substitute for bank credit?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 498, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yungsan Kim & Woon Gyu Choi, 2003.
"Trade Credit and the Effect of Macro-Financial Shocks: Evidence from U.S. Panel Data,"
IMF Working Papers
03/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Kim, Yungsan, 2005. "Trade Credit and the Effect of Macro-Financial Shocks: Evidence from U.S. Panel Data," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(04), pages 897-925, December.
- Pedro García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2010. "A dynamic perspective on the determinants of accounts payable," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 439-457, May.
- Rodríguez Rodríguez, O. Mª, 2005. "El crédito comercial en las pymes canarias desde una perspectiva multivariante," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 773-816, Diciembre.
- Greet Asselbergh, 2002. "Financing firms with restricted access to financial markets: the use of trade credit and factoring in Belgium," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 2-20.
- Guido De Blasio, 2003. "Does Trade Credit Substitute Bank Credit? Evidence from Firm-level Data," IMF Working Papers 03/166, International Monetary Fund.
- TSURUTA Daisuke & UCHIDA Hirofumi, 2013. "Real Driver of Trade Credit," Discussion papers 13037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cyril Monnet & Frederic Boissay, 2004. "Bankruptcy in Credit Chains," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 133, Econometric Society.
- Simona Mateut & Paul Mizen & Ydriss Ziane, . "No Going Back: The Interactions Between Processed Inventories and Trade Credit," Discussion Papers 11/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Thapa, Priya Darshini Pun, 2013. "How does profitability get affected by working capital management in food and beverages industry?," MPRA Paper 50926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alarcon, Silverio, 2008. "The Role of Trade Credit in the Spanish Agrogood Industry," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43861, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.