Seasonality in Canadian Stock Prices: A Test of the “Tax-Loss-Selling” Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 22 (1987)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dbouk, Wassim & Jamali, Ibrahim & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2013. "The January effect for individual corporate bonds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 69-77.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Gottschalk, Katrin & Henke, Harald & Pál, Rozália, 2006. "Institutional investors and stock market efficiency: The case of the January anomaly," Working Paper Series 2006,6, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Bjorn Wahlroos & Tom Berglund, 1984. "Anomalies and Equilibrium Returns in a Small Stock Market," Discussion Papers 589, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pandey I M, . "Is There Seasonality in the Sensex Monthly Returns?," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-09-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Lei Gao & Gerhard Kling, 2005. "Calendar Effects in Chinese Stock Market," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 75-88, May.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Gottschalk, Katrin & Pál, Rozália, 2006. "Institutional investors and stock market efficiency: The case of the January anomaly," MPRA Paper 677, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Brian Lucey & Shane Whelan, 2004. "Monthly and semi-annual seasonality in the Irish equity market 1934-2000," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 203-208.
- Robert J. Sweeney & Robert F. Scherer & Janet Goulet & Waldemar M. Goulet, 1996. "Investment Behavior and the Small Firm Effect," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(3), pages 251-69 , Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.