Market Resolution and Valuation in Incomplete Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 19 (1984)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1994.
"Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 223-245.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1994. "Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis," Working Papers 1158, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Alexandre Baptista, 2000. "Options and Efficiency in Multiperiod Security Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0299, Econometric Society.
- Galvani, Valentina & Troitsky, Vladimir, 2009.
"Options and Efficiency in Spaces of Bounded Claims,"
2009-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Galvani, Valentina & Troitsky, Vladimir G., 2010. "Options and efficiency in spaces of bounded claims," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 616-619, July.
- Galvani, Valentina, 2009. "Option spanning with exogenous information structure," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 73-79, January.
- John Y. Campbell, 2001.
"Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 1-43, 02.
- John Y. Campbell & Martin Lettau & Burton G. Malkiel & Yexiao Xu, 2000. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," NBER Working Papers 7590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malkiel, Burton & Campbell, John & Lettau, Martin & Xu, Yexiao, 2001. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," Scholarly Articles 3128707, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Darolles, Serge & Laurent, Jean-Paul, 2000. "Approximating payoffs and pricing formulas," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1721-1746, October.
- S.Y. Wu & C.Z. Qin, 1996. "Pricing Derived Securities Under an Edgeworthian Process," Microeconomics 9603001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.