A Risk-Return Measure of Hedging Effectiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 19 (1984)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lioui, Abraham, 1998. "Currency risk hedging: Futures vs. forward," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-81, January.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan & Lee, Cheng-few & Shrestha, Keshab, 2003. "Futures hedge ratios: a review," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 433-465.
- Christos Floros & Dimitrios Vougas, 2004. "Hedge ratios in Greek stock index futures market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(15), pages 1125-1136.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Leuthold, Raymond M., 2001.
"A Behavioral Approach Towards Futures Contract Usage,"
Mansholt Working Papers
46448, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Pennings, Joost M E & Leuthold, Raymond M, 2001. "A Behavioural Approach towards Futures Contract Usage," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 461-78, December.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Leuthold, Raymond M., 2001. "A behavioural approach towards futures contract usage," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13118, Maastricht University.
- Scott McCarthy, 2003. "Hedging versus not hedging: strategies for managing foreign exchange transaction exposure," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 162, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Jong, A. de & Roon, F.A. de & Veld, C.H., 1995. "An empirical analysis of the hedging effectiveness of currency futures," Discussion Paper 1995-119, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roberto Blanco, 1992. "Coberturas de carteras de bonos con futuros financieros: evidencia en el caso español," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(3), pages 463-487, September.
- Yoshiki Kago & Charles Ward, 2008. "Hedging Effectiveness of Total Returns Swaps: Application to the Japanese Market," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Mahdavi, Mahnaz, 1997. "A Bayesian approach to foreign exchange forecasting," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-31.
- Christian Dunis & Pierre Lequeux, 2000. "Intraday data and hedging efficiency in interest spread trading," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 332-352.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan & Lee, Cheng-few & Shrestha, Keshab, 2008. "Do the pure martingale and joint normality hypotheses hold for futures contracts: Implications for the optimal hedge ratios," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 153-174, February.
- Tong, Wilson H. S., 1996. "An examination of dynamic hedging," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 19-35, February.
- Viviana Fernández, 2007. "Multi-period hedge ratios for a multi-asset portfolio when accounting for returns comovement," Documentos de Trabajo 242, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1999. "Commodity Futures Contract Viability: A Multidisciplinary Approach," Finance 9905002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.