Informational Differences Between Limit and Market Orders for a Market Maker
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 05 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Ulibarri & Peter C. Anselmo & Karen Hovespian & Jacob Tolk & Ionut Florescu, 2009.
"'Noise-trader risk' and Bayesian market making in FX derivatives: rolling loaded dice?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 268-279.
- Carlos A. Ulibarri & Peter C. Anselmo & Karen Hovsepian & Jacob Tolk & Ionut Florescu, 2009. "'Noise-trader risk' and Bayesian market making in FX derivatives: rolling loaded dice?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages i-i.
- Ulibarri, Carlos A. & Anselmo, Peter & Hovsepian, Karen & Florescu, Ionut & Tolk, Jacob, 2008. "'Noise trader risk' and Bayesian market making in FX derivatives: rolling loaded dice?," MPRA Paper 14814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerke, Wolfgang & Arneth, Stefan & Syha, Christine, 2000. "The impact of the order book privilege on traders' behavior and the market process: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-189, April.
- Joseph Kadane & Javier Girón & Daniel Peña & Peter Fishburn & Simon French & D. Lindley & Giovanni Parmigiani & Robert Winkler, 1993. "Several Bayesians: A review," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.