Discussion: The Determinants of Bank Interest Margins: Theory and Empirical Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 04 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angbazo, Lazarus, 1997. "Commercial bank net interest margins, default risk, interest-rate risk, and off-balance sheet banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 55-87, January.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2005.
"How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
542, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jane BOGOEV, 2010. "Investigation Of The Determinants Of The Adjustment Of Lending Rates In Macedonia – A Sur Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 6, pages 89-116, December.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Fernandez de Guevara, Juan, 2004.
"Factors explaining the interest margin in the banking sectors of the European Union,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2259-2281, September.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Fernandez de Guevara, Juan, 2003. "Factors Explaining the Interest Margin in the Banking Sectors of the European Union," MPRA Paper 15252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, . "Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 393, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Memmel, Christoph & Schertler, Andrea, 2011. "Banks' management of the net interest margin: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,13, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, 2006. "Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002335, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Erwin G. Hutapea & Rahmatina A. Kasri, 2010. "Bank margin determination: a comparison between Islamic and conventional banks in Indonesia," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 65-82, April.
- Jugnu Ansari & Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Banks competition, managerial efficiency and the interest rate pass-through in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Rodriguez Fernandez, Francisco, 2007. "The determinants of bank margins in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2043-2063, July.
- Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2006. "La sensibilité de l'activité bancaire aux chocs macroéconomiques : une analyse en panel sur des données de banques luxembourgeoises," BCL working papers 21, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.