The Value of Information: Inferences from the Profitability of Insider Trading
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 14 (1979)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brajesh Kumar & Ajay Pandey, 2011. "Price Discovery in emerging commodity markets: Spot and Futures relationship in indian commodity Futures market," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 79-121.
- Kallunki, Juha-Pekka & Nilsson, Henrik & Hellström, Jörgen, 2009. "Why do insiders trade? Evidence based on unique data on Swedish insiders," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-53, October.
- Guy V.G. Stevens & Dara Akbarian, 1994. "On risk, rational expectations, and efficient asset markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 478, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tung, Y. Alex & Marsden, James R., 1998. "Test of market efficiencies using experimental electronic markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 145-151, February.
- Cagdas Tahaoglu & Z. Nuray Guner, 2011. "An Investigation Of Returns To Insider Transactions: Evidence From The Istanbul Stock Exchange," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 57-77.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- Min-Hsien Chiang & Long-Jainn Hwang & Yui-Chi Wu, 2004. "Insider Trading Performance in the Taiwan Stock Market," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(3), pages 239-256, December.
- Del Brio, Esther B. & Miguel, Alberto & Perote, Javier, 2002. "An investigation of insider trading profits in the Spanish stock market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 73-94.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.