Further Applications of Stochastic Dominance to Mutual Fund Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 12 (1977)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okunev, John & Dillon, John L., 1988. "A Linear Programming Algorithm for Determining Mean-Gini Efficient Farm Plans," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(3), November.
- Dominic Gasbarro & Wing-Keung Wong & J. Kenton Zumwalt, 2007.
"Stochastic Dominance Analysis of iShares,"
SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series
0706, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Spector, Yishay & Leshno, Moshe & Horin, Moshe Ben, 1996. "Stochastic dominance in an ordinal world," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 620-627, September.
- Jack Meyer & Robert H. Rasche, 1989. "Kolmogorov-Smirnov Tests For Distribution Function Similarity With Applications To Portfolios of Common Stock," NBER Technical Working Papers 0076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levy, Moshe, 2009. "Almost Stochastic Dominance and stocks for the long run," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 250-257, April.
- Schumann, Keith D., 2011. "Semi-nonparametric test of second degree stochastic dominance with respect to a function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 71-78, May.
- Morey, Matthew R. & Morey, Richard C., 1999. "Mutual fund performance appraisals: a multi-horizon perspective with endogenous benchmarking," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 241-258, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.