Theoretical Problems of Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 7 (1947)
Issue (Month): S1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebner, Alexander, 2006. "Institutions, entrepreneurship, and the rationale of government: An outline of the Schumpeterian theory of the state," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 497-515, April.
- Sahar Bahmani & Miguel-Ángel Galindo & María Méndez, 2012. "Non-profit organizations, entrepreneurship, social capital and economic growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 271-281, April.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Dennis Fok & Andrew Burke, 2009. "The Dynamics of Entry and Exit," Scales Research Reports H200907, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Antonelli Cristiano, 2009. "Appunti per una lettura schumpeteriana della crisi e implicazioni di politica economica," Dipartimento di Economia "S. Cognetti de Martiis" LEI & BRICK - Laboratorio di economia dell'innovazione "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo 200914, University of Turin.
- Antonelli Cristiano, 2010. "The economic complexity of technology and innovation. A review article of The nature of technology. What it is and how it evolves, by Arthur, W.B. Free Press, New York, pp.1-247," Dipartimento di Economia "S. Cognetti de Martiis" LEI & BRICK - Laboratorio di economia dell'innovazione "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo 201003, University of Turin.
- Dicke, Hugo & Glismann, Hans H., 1996. "Schnittstellen zwischen Staat und Wirtschaft im System der beruflichen Bildung in Deutschland," Kiel Working Papers 748, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.