AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 54 (1994)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2011.
"The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century,"
0001, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Henriksen, Ingrid & Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2011. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 475-493, December.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-13, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010. "The Role of Technology and Institutions for Growth: Danish Creameries in the late Nineteenth Century," Discussion Papers 10-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mokyr, Joel, 2001. "The rise and fall of the factory system: technology, firms, and households since the industrial revolution," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-45, December.
- Geraghty, Thomas M., 2007. "The factory system in the British industrial revolution: A complementarity thesis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1329-1350, August.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, 2006.
"Smithian Growth through Creative Organization,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-158, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew & Proto, Eugenio, 2006. "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 5709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F & Proto, Eugenio, 2012. "Smithian Growth Through Creative Organization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 981, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, 2007. "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-002, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Richard Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Revolution: A review essay," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 383-395, December.
- Nuvolari, A., 2000. "The 'machine breakers' and the industrial revolution," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 00.11, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00188299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F & Proto, Eugenio, 2012. "Smithian Growth Through Creative Organization," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 77, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Koyama, Mark, 2012. "The transformation of labor supply in the pre-industrial world," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 505-523.
- Hiller, Victor, 2011. "Work organization, preferences dynamics and the industrialization process," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 1007-1025.
- Toms, Steven, 2014. "‘Cold, Calculating Political Economy’: Fixed costs, the Rate of Profit and the Length of the Working Day in the Factory Act Debates, 1832-1847," MPRA Paper 54408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muñoz, Lina Gálvez, 2000. "Género y cambio tecnológico: Rentabilidad económica y política del proceso de industrialización del monopolio de tabacos en España (1887–1945)," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 11-45, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.