Inventive Activity in the British Textile Industry, 1700–1800
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 52 (1992)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuvolari, A., 2000. "The 'machine breakers' and the industrial revolution," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 00.11, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2009.
"The Evolution of Markets and the Revolution of Industry: A Unified Theory of Growth,"
Development Working Papers
284, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen Parente, 2012. "The evolution of markets and the revolution of industry: a unified theory of growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 205-234, September.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2009. "The evolution of markets and the revolution of industry: A unified theory of growth," Working Papers 2009-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2010. "The Evolution of Markets and the Revolution of Industry: a unified theory of growth," 2010 Meeting Papers 990, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Schwerin, Joachim & Werker, Claudia, 2003. "Learning innovation policy based on historical experience," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 385-404, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.