Inventive Activity in the British Textile Industry, 1700–1800
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 52 (1992)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwerin, Joachim & Werker, Claudia, 2003. "Learning innovation policy based on historical experience," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 385-404, December.
- Nuvolari, A., 2000. "The 'machine breakers' and the industrial revolution," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 00.11, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Stephan R. Epstein, 1995. "Craft guilds, apprenticeship and technological change in pre-modern Europe," Economic History Working Papers 22419, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2010.
"The Evolution of Markets and the Revolution of Industry: a unified theory of growth,"
2010 Meeting Papers
990, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen Parente, 2012. "The evolution of markets and the revolution of industry: a unified theory of growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 205-234, September.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2009. "The evolution of markets and the revolution of industry: A unified theory of growth," Working Papers 2009-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2009. "The Evolution of Markets and the Revolution of Industry: A Unified Theory of Growth," Development Working Papers 284, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Stephan R. Epstein, 2005. "Transferring technical knowledge and innovating in Europe, c.1200-c.1800," Economic History Working Papers 22547, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.