International Competitiveness of the Antebellum American Cotton Textile Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 52 (1992)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irwin, Douglas A. & Temin, Peter, 2001.
"The Antebellum Tariff On Cotton Textiles Revisited,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(03), pages 777-798, September.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Peter Temin, 2000. "The Antebellum Tariff on Cotton Textiles Revisited," NBER Working Papers 7825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosés, Joan R., 2001.
"La competitividad internacional de la industria algodonera española (1830–1860),"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(S1), pages 85-109, March.
- Joan R. Roses, 2000. "La competitividad internacional de la industria algodonera española (1830-1860)," Working Papers in Economic History dh001401, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Joseph H. Davis & Douglas A. Irwin, 2007.
"The Antebellum U.S. Iron Industry: Domestic Production and Foreign Competition,"
NBER Working Papers
13451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Joseph H. & Irwin, Douglas A., 2008. "The antebellum U.S. iron industry: Domestic production and foreign competition," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 254-269, July.
- Mehdi SHAFAEDDIN, 1998. "How Did Developed Countries Industrialize? The History Of Trade And Industrial Policy: The Cases Of Great Britain And The Usa," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 139, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2008.
"The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth,"
in: Understanding Long-Run Economic Growth: Geography, Institutions, and the Knowledge Economy, pages 311-354
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2009. "The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 14967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce Burnette, 2011. "The Emergence of Wage Discrimination in U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 11-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gavin Wright, 2000. "The Role of Nationhood in the Economic Development of the USA," Working Papers 00024, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.