The Economic Crisis of 1619 to 1623
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 51 (1991)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2012. "Dreams of order and freedom : debating trade management early 17th century England," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 457, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2009. "Merchants and councilors: intellectual divergences in early 17th century British economic thought," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td372, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ulrich Pfister & Jana Riedel & Martin Uebele, 2012.
"Real Wages and the Origins of Modern Economic Growth in Germany, 16th to 19th Centuries,"
0017, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Uebele, Martin & Pfister, Ulrich & Riedel, Jana, 2012. "Real wages and the origins of modern economic growth in Germany, 16th to 19th centuries," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62076, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sussman, Nathan & Zeira, Joseph, 2002.
"Commodity Money Inflation: Theory and Evidence from France in 1350-1436,"
Working Paper Series
rwp02-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sussman, Nathan & Zeira, Joseph, 2003. "Commodity money inflation: theory and evidence from France in 1350-1436," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1769-1793, November.
- David Chilosi & Oliver Volckart, 2010. "Good or bad money?: debasement, society and the state in the late Middle Ages," Economic History Working Papers 27946, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- José I. García de Paso, . "The 1628 Castilian Crydown: Origins and Failure," Studies on the Spanish Economy 110, FEDEA.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2009. "Interpreting a crisis: trade and money debates in England during the parliament of 1621," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td373, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Candelon, Bertrand & Metiu, Norbert, 2013. "A distribution-free test for outliers," Discussion Papers 02/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.