The Numbers Game and the Profitability of the British Trade in Slaves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 45 (1985)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/687 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Daudin, 2006.
"Do Frontiers give or do frontiers take ? The case of intercontinental trade in France at the end of the Ancien Régime,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003. "Do Frontiers give of do frontiers take ? The case of intercontinental trade in France at the end of the Ancien RÃ©gime," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2003-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Guillaume Daudin, 2006. "Profits du commerce international et croissance de la France au XVIIIe siècle," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/684, Sciences Po.
- Daudin, Guillaume, 2004.
"Profitability of Slave and Long-Distance Trading in Context: The Case of Eighteenth-Century France,"
The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(01), pages 144-171, March.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2004. "Profitability of slave and long distance trading in context : the case of eightheenth century France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/687, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2002. "The quality of slave trade investment in eighteenth century France," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2002-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Dalton, John & Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2013. "Dispersion and Distortions in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade," MPRA Paper 48224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2006. "Profits du commerce intercontinental et croissance dans la France du xviiie siècle," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 605-613.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/684 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.