German Banks and German Growth, 1883–1913: an Empirical View
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 34 (1974)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin Huang & Antoine Martin, 2004.
"Financial intermediaries, markets, and growth,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 04-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin Huang, 2004. "Financial intermediaries, markets, and growth," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 419, Econometric Society.
- Fecht, Falko & Huang, Kevin & Martin, Antoine, 2005. "Financial intermediaries, markets and growth," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin X.D. Huang & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Financial Intermediaries, Markets, and Growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0714, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin X. D. Huang & Antoine Martin, 2004. "Financial intermediaries, markets, and growth," Working Papers 04-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sibylle Lehmann, 2011. "Taking Firms to the Stock Market: IPOs and the Importance of Universal Banks in Imperial Germany 1896-1913," Cologne Economic History papers 9, University of Cologne, Department of Economic and Business History, revised Mar 2011.
- Timothy W. Guinnane, 2001. "Delegated Monitors, Large and Small: The Development of Germany's Banking System, 1800-1914," Working Papers 835, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Fohlin, Caroline, 1999. "Universal Banking in Pre-World War I Germany: Model or Myth?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 305-343, October.
- Burhop, Carsten, 2006. "Did banks cause the German industrialization?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 39-63, January.
- George J. Benston, 1994. "Universal Banking," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 121-143, Summer.
- Timothy Guinnane, 2001. "Delegated Monitors, Large and Small: The Development of Germany’s Banking System, 1800-1914," CESifo Working Paper Series 565, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.