A Quantitative Approach to the Study of Railroads in American Economic Growth: A Report of Some Preliminary Findings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 22 (1962)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Nancy Qian, 2012.
"On the Road: Access to Transportation Infrastructure and Economic Growth in China,"
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Nancy Qian, 2012. "On the Road: Access to Transportation Infrastructure and Economic Growth in China," NBER Working Papers 17897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Qian, Nancy, 2012. "On the Road: Access to Transportation Infrastructure and Economic Growth in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 8874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hornung, Erik, 2012.
"Railroads and Micro-regional Growth in Prussia,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
80, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Tim Leunig & Joachim Voth, 2011.
"Spinning welfare: The gains from process innovation in cotton and car production,"
Economics Working Papers
1352, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Tim Leunig & Joachim Voth, 2011. "Spinning Welfare: the Gains from Process Innovation in Cotton and Car Production," CEP Discussion Papers dp1050, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lucien Gillard & Ghislain Deleplace & Marie-Thérèse Boyer, 1992. "A la recherche d'un âge d'or des marchés financiers : intégration et efficience au XVIIIe siècle," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 20(1), pages 33-65.
- Harold Mulherin, J., 2007. "Measuring the costs and benefits of regulation: Conceptual issues in securities markets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 421-437, June.
- Pérez-Cervantes Fernando, 2014. "Railroads and Economic Growth: A Trade Policy Approach," Working Papers 2014-14, Banco de México.
- Katherine White, 2008. "Sending or Receiving Stations? The Dual Influence of Railroads in Early 20th-Century Great Plains Settlement," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 89-115, February.
- Bradley A. Hansen & Mary Eschelbach Hansen, 2005. "Don't Put the Cart Before the Horse: Teaching the Economic Approach to Empirical Research," Working Papers 2005-12, American University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.