Choosing union: monetary politics and Maastricht
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 47 (1993)
Issue (Month): 01 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Hefeker, 1994.
"German Monetary Union, the Bundesbank and the EMS collapse,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 379-398.
- C. Hefeker, 1994. "German Monetary Union, the Bundesbank and the EMS collapse," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 379-398.
- Gerda Falkner, 2011. "Interlinking neofunctionalism and intergovernmentalism: Sidelining governments and manipulating policy preferences as "passerelles"," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 3, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Schäfer, Armin, 2004. "Beyond the Community Method: Why the Open Method of Coordination Was Introduced to EU Policy-making," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 8, 09.
- Goodhart, Lucy, 2013. "Who Decides? Coalition Governance and Ministerial Discretion," International Quarterly Journal of Political Science, now publishers, vol. 8(3), pages 205-237, 06.
- Brian Efird & Jacek Kugler & Gaspare M. Genna, 2002. "From War to Integration: Generalizing the Dynamic of Power Transitions," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-33, Claremont Colleges.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.