Multilateralism: the anatomy of an institution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 46 (1992)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan Jensen, 2007.
"International institutions and market expectations: Stock price responses to the WTO ruling on the 2002 U.S. steel tariffs,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 261-280, September.
- Nathan M Jensen, 2005. "International Institutions and Market Expectations: Stock Price Responses to the WTO Ruling on the 2002 U.S. Steel Tariffs," International Trade 0512008, EconWPA.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6881 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Rüland, 2012. "The rise of “diminished multilateralism”: East Asian and European forum shopping in global governance," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 255-270, March.
- L. Alan Winters, 2000. "Regionalism and Multilateralism in the Twenty-First Century," IDB Publications 8749, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Yang, Deli & Sonmez, Mahmut, 2013. "Integration and divergence of patent systems across national and international institutions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 527-538.
- Steffek, Jens, 2014. "The democratic output legitimacy of international organizations," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2014-101, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Jérôme Sgard, 2004. "IMF in Theory: Sovereign Debts, Judicialisation and Multilateralism," Sciences Po publications 2004-21, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.