Modeling OPEC behavior: economic and political alternatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 35 (1981)
Issue (Month): 02 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabine Bockem, 2004. "Cartel formation and oligopoly structure: a new assessment of the crude oil market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1355-1369.
- Carol Dahl & Mine Yücel, 1991. "What motivates oil producers?: testing alternative hypotheses," Research Paper 9106, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hochman, Gal & Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David D., 2010.
"The effect of biofuel on the international oil market,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt0k93s7zg, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hochman, Gal & Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2010. "The effect of biofuel on the international oil market," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1099, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Hochman, Gal & Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2010. "The effect of biofuel on the international oil market," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61722, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ayoub, Antoine, 1994. "Le pétrole : économie et politique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 499-520, dÃ©cembre.
- Bandyopadhyay, Kaushik Ranjan, 2009. "Does OPEC act as a Residual Producer?," MPRA Paper 25841, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Gary Libecap & James L. Smith, 2001. "Political constraints on government cartelization: the case of oil production regulation in Texas and Saudi Arabia," ICER Working Papers 16-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.