Noncausality and Marginalization of Markov Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 9 (1993)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrasco, Marine & Chernov, Mikhaël & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Ghysels, Eric, 2000.
"Efficient Estimation of Jump Diffusions and General Dynamic Models with a Continuum of Moment Conditions,"
IDEI Working Papers
116, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2002.
- Eric Ghysels & Jean-Pierre Florens & Mikhail Chernov & Marine Carrasco, 2003. "Efficient Estimation of Jump Diffusions and General Dynamic Models with a Continuum of Moment Conditions," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-02, CIRANO.
- Carrasco, Marine & Chernov, Mikhail & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Ghysels, Eric, 2007. "Efficient estimation of general dynamic models with a continuum of moment conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 529-573, October.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Eric Renault, 2000.
"Nonparametric Instrumental Regression,"
2000-17, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Darolles, Serge & Fan, Yanqin & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Renault, Eric, 2003. "Non Parametric Instrumental Regression," IDEI Working Papers 228, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2010.
- DAROLLES, Serge & FLORENS, Jean-Pierre & RENAULT, Éric, 2002. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Cahiers de recherche 2002-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Petrović, Ljiljana & Dimitrijević, Sladjana, 2012. "Causality with finite horizon of the past in continuous time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1219-1223.
- Florens, J.-P. & Fougère, D. & Kamionka, T. & Mouchart, M., .
"La modélisation économétrique des transitions individuelles sur le marché du travail,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1138, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michel Mouchart & Thierry Kamionka & Denis Fougère & Jean-Pierre Florens, 1994. "La modélisation économétrique des transitions individuelles sur le marché du travail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 181-217.
- Cherubini, Umberto & Mulinacci, Sabrina & Romagnoli, Silvia, 2011. "A copula-based model of speculative price dynamics in discrete time," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(6), pages 1047-1063, July.
- MOUCHART, Michel & SAN MARTIN , Ernesto, 1998. "Identification problems in a class of mixture models with an application to the LISREL model," CORE Discussion Papers 1998025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.