The History of Continuous-Time Econometric Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 4 (1988)
Issue (Month): 03 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Fuleky, 2011.
"On the Choice of the Unit Period in Time Series Models,"
201111, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Peter Fuleky, 2012. "On the choice of the unit period in time series models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(12), pages 1179-1182, August.
- Peter Fuleky, 2011. "On the Choice of the Unit Period in Time Series Models," Working Papers 2011-4, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Alvaro Escribano & Juan Ignacio Peña & Pablo Villaplana, 2002.
"Modeling Electricity Prices: International Evidence,"
Economics Working Papers
we022708, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Alvaro Escribano & J. Ignacio Peña & Pablo Villaplana, 2011. "Modelling Electricity Prices: International Evidence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73(5), pages 622-650, October.
- J. Oud, 2010. "Second-order stochastic differential equation model as an alternative for the ALT and CALT models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 203-215, June.
- Federico M. Bandi & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2001.
"Fully Nonparametric Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Models,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1332, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Federico M. Bandi & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2003. "Fully Nonparametric Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 241-283, January.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2005. "Comments on “A Selective Overview of Nonparametric Methods in Financial Econometrics” by Jianqing Fan," Working Papers 08-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2005. "Comments on Ã¢â‚¬Å“A selective overview of nonparametric methods in financial econometricsÃ¢â‚¬Â," Finance Working Papers 22469, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Arie ten Cate, 2004. "Refinement of the partial adjustment model using continuous-time econometrics," CPB Discussion Paper 41, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Robinson, 2007. "On discrete sampling of time-varying continuous-time systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6795, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tucker McElroy, 2013. "Forecasting continuous-time processes with applications to signal extraction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 439-456, June.
- Hermann Singer, 2011. "Continuous-discrete state-space modeling of panel data with nonlinear filter algorithms," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 375-413, December.
- Nomikos, Nikos K. & Soldatos, Orestes A., 2010. "Modelling short and long-term risks in power markets: Empirical evidence from Nord Pool," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5671-5683, October.
- Das, Sanjiv R., 2002. "The surprise element: jumps in interest rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 27-65, January.
- Peter Robinson, 2007. "On Discrete Sampling Of Time-Varyingcontinuous-Time Systems," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2007/520, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Tucker S. McElroy & Thomas M. Trimbur, 2007. "Continuous time extraction of a nonstationary signal with illustrations in continuous low-pass and band-pass filtering," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.