Methods for Constructing Top Order Invariant Polynomials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 3 (1987)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaolu, 2009.
"Computationally Efficient Recursions For Top-Order Invariant Polynomials With Applications,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 211-242, February.
- Grant Hillier & Raymond Kan & Xiaolu Wang, 2008. "Computationally efficient recursions for top-order invariant polynomials with applications," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bao, Yong & Kan, Raymond, 2013. "On the moments of ratios of quadratic forms in normal random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 229-245.
- Giovanni Forchini, .
"The Density of the Sufficient Statistics for a Gaussian AR(1) Model in Terms of Generalized Functions,"
00/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Forchini, G., 2000. "The density of the sufficient statistics for a Gaussian AR(1) model in terms of generalized functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 237-243, November.
- Giovanni Forchini, . "The Distribution of a Ratio of Quadratic Forms in Noncentral Normal Variables," Discussion Papers 01/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Grant Hillier & Raymond Kan & Xiaolu Wang, 2008.
"Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP14/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaoulu, 2009. "Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0918, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.