Pooling Under Misspecification: Some Monte Carlo Evidence on the Kmenta and the Error Components Techniques
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 2 (1986)
Issue (Month): 03 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Lee, Young H. & Schmidt, Peter, 2013.
"Panel data models with multiple time-varying individual effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 1-14.
- Seung C. Ahn & Young H. Lee & Peter Schmidt, 2006. "Panel Data Models with Multiple Time-Varying Individual Effects," Working Papers 0702, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Dragan Miljkovic & Gary Brester & John Marsh, 2003. "Exchange rate pass-through, price discrimination, and US meat export prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 641-650.
- Fotopoulos, Georgios & Spence, Nigel, 1999. "Net entry behaviour in Greek manufacturing: consumer, intermediate and capital goods industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1219-1230, November.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2012.
"Autocorrelation and masked heterogeneity in panel data models estimated by maximum likelihood,"
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 145-152, August.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2009. "Autocorrelation and masked heterogeneity in panel data models estimated by maximum likelihood," Working Papers 53/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Filippini Massimo & Deb Kaushik, 2010.
"Public bus transport demand elasticities in India,"
Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano
1002, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Chen, Kevin Z. & D. Meilke, Karl & Turvey, Calum, 1999. "Income risk and farm consumption behavior," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 173-183, March.
- Sophia Delipalla & Owen O'Donnell, 1998. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition: Evidence from the European Cigarette Industry," Studies in Economics 9802, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.