On The Asymptotic Size Distortion Of Tests When Instruments Locally Violate The Exogeneity Assumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 28 (2012)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2011.
"Subset hypotheses testing and instrument exclusion in the linear IV regression,"
10668, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2010. "Subset hypotheses testing and instrument exclusion in the linear IV regression," MPRA Paper 29611, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2012.
- Seojeong Lee, 2013. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Discussion Papers 2013-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2012.
"Specification tests with weak and invalid instruments,"
15063, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 26 Jun 2012.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin Sabro, 2012. "Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments," MPRA Paper 40185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xu Cheng & Patrik Guggenberger, 2011. "Generic Results for Establishing the Asymptotic Size of Confidence Sets and Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1813, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Xu Cheng & Zhipeng Liao, 2012. "Select the Valid and Relevant Moments: A One-Step Procedure for GMM with Many Moments," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-045, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Guggenberger, Patrik, 2012. "A note on the (in)consistency of the test of overidentifying restrictions and the concepts of true and pseudo-true parameters," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 901-904.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.