Locally Stationary Factor Models: Identification And Nonparametric Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 27 (2011)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichler, Michael & Motta, Giovanni & von Sachs, Rainer, 2011.
"Fitting dynamic factor models to non-stationary time series,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 51-70, July.
- Eichler Michael & Motta Giovanni & Sachs Rainer von, 2009. "Fitting dynamic factor models to non-stationary time series," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Eichler Michael & Motta Giovanni & Sachs Rainer von, 2009. "Fitting dynamic factor models to non-stationary time series," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco, 2013.
"Factor models in high-dimensional time series—A time-domain approach,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 123(7), pages 2678-2695.
- Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi, 2013. "Factor Models in High-Dimensional Time Series: A Time-Domain Approach," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-15, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.