Asymptotic Theory For Zero Energy Functionals With Nonparametric Regression Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 27 (2011)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Linton & Qiying Wang, 2013. "Non-parametric transformation regression with non-stationary data," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Honda, Toshio, 2013.
"Nonparametric LAD cointegrating regression,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 150-162.
- Hanck, Christoph & Demetrescu, Matei & Tarcolea, Adina, 2012. "IV-Based Cointegration Testing in Dependent Panels with Time-Varying Variance," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62072, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Biqing Cai & Jiti Gao, 2013. "Hermite Series Estimation in Nonlinear Cointegrating Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jiti Gao, 2012. "Identification, Estimation and Specification in a Class of Semiparametic Time Series Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- George Athanasopoulos & Minfeng Deng & Gang Li & Haiyan Song, 2013. "Domestic and outbound tourism demand in Australia: a System-of-Equations Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Gao, Jiti, 2012. "Identification, Estimation and Specification in a Class of Semi-Linear Time Series Models," MPRA Paper 39256, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 May 2012.
- Patrick Saart & Jiti Gao, 2012. "Semiparametric Methods in Nonlinear Time Series Analysis: A Selective Review," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.