Smooth Varying-Coefficient Estimation And Inference For Qualitative And Quantitative Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 26 (2010)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asaftei, Gabriel & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2010. "Market power, EU integration and privatization: The case of Romania," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 340-356, September.
- Sun, Kai & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2013. "Semiparametric smooth-coefficient stochastic frontier model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 305-309.
- Sumon Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova & Subal C. Kumbhakar & Kai Sun, 2012.
"Does Institutional Quality Affect Firm Performance? Insights from a Semi-Parametric Approach,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1029, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2012. "Does Institutional Quality Affect Firm Performance? Insights from a Semiparametric Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 6351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Triebs & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012. "Management Practice in Production," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 129, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Benjamin David, 2014. "Contribution of ICT on Labor Market Polarization: an Evolutionary Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-25, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- repec:wdi:papers:2011-1029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subal Kumbhakar & Kai Sun, 2012. "Estimation of TFP growth: a semiparametric smooth coefficient approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2013. "Estimation of Productivity in Korean Electric Power Plants: A Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2014. "More Is Better! What Can Firm-Specific Estimates of the Impact of Institutional Quality on Performance Tell Us?," IZA Discussion Papers 7886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diego A. Restrepo-Tobón & Subal C. Kumbhakar & Kai Sun, 2013. "Are U.S. Commercial Banks Too Big?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010943, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2011. "Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D," MPRA Paper 32507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wikstrom, Daniel & Peeters, Ludo & Surry, Yves R., 2011. "Semiparametric Cost Allocation Estimation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115742, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.