Efficient Gmm Estimation Of High Order Spatial Autoregressive Models With Autoregressive Disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 26 (2010)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Arnold & Sebastian Stahlberg & Dominik Wied, 2013. "Modeling different kinds of spatial dependence in stock returns," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 761-774, April.
- Lung-fei Lee & Jihai Yu, 2012. "The C(α)-type gradient test for spatial dependence in spatial autoregressive models," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 119-135, October.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elhorst, J. Paul & Lacombe, Donald J. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2012. "On model specification and parameter space definitions in higher order spatial econometric models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 211-220.
- eleonora patacchini & Yves Zenou & Xiaodong Liu, 2012.
"Peer effects in education, sport and screen activities: local aggregate or local average?,"
2012 Meeting Papers
1198, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Peer Effects in Education, Sport, and Screen Activities: Local Aggregate or Local Average?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Koch, 2011. "Parameter spaces for stationary DGPs in spatial econometric modelling," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1147, European Regional Science Association.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Lee, Lung-fei, 2010. "GMM estimation of social interaction models with centrality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 99-115, November.
- Daniel Arribas-Bel & Julia Koschinsky & Pedro Amaral, 2012.
"Improving the multi-dimensional comparison of simulation results: a spatial visualization approach,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 55-63, July.
- Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Cox-type tests for competing spatial autoregressive models with spatial autoregressive disturbances," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 590-616.
- Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2012. "Approximated likelihood and root estimators for spatial interaction in spatial autoregressive models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 446-458.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.