Power Properties Of Invariant Tests For Spatial Autocorrelation In Linear Regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 26 (2010)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2012. "Approximated likelihood and root estimators for spatial interaction in spatial autoregressive models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 446-458.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2012.
"The Estimation and Testing of a Linear Regression with Near Unit Root in the Spatial Autoregressive Error Term,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
151, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2013. "The Estimation and Testing of a Linear Regression with Near Unit Root in the Spatial Autoregressive Error Term," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 241-270, September.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2012. "The Estimation and Testing of a Linear Regression with Near Unit Root in the Spatial Autoregressive Error Term," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 150, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Mynbaev, Kairat, 2011. "Distributions escaping to infinity and the limiting power of the Cliff-Ord test for autocorrelation," MPRA Paper 44402, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2012.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2011. "Efficiency of the OLS estimator in the vicinity of a spatial unit root," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1285-1291, August.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2013. "On Size and Power of Heteroscedasticity and Autocorrelation Robust Tests," MPRA Paper 45675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2008. "Testing for spatial autocorrelation: the regressors that make the power disappear," MPRA Paper 10542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Smith & Ka Lee, 2012. "The effects of spatial autoregressive dependencies on inference in ordinary least squares: a geometric approach," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 91-124, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.