Limit Theory For Cointegrated Systems With Moderately Integrated And Moderately Explosive Regressors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 25 (2009)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tassos Magdalinos, 2008. "Mildly explosive autoregression under weak and strong dependence," Discussion Papers 08/05, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Lee, Ji Hyung, 2013. "Predictive regression under various degrees of persistence and robust long-horizon regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 250-264.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Sainan Jin, 2013. "Testing the Martingale Hypothesis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1912, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2011.
"Inconsistent VAR Regression with Common Explosive Roots,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1777, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Magdalinos, Tassos, 2013. "Inconsistent Var Regression With Common Explosive Roots," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(04), pages 808-837, August.
- Peter C.B.Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2009. "Econometric Inference in the Vicinity of Unity," Working Papers CoFie-06-2009, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Ji Hyung Lee, 2012. "VARs with Mixed Roots Near Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1845, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.