Uniform Convergence Of Series Estimators Over Function Spaces
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & David Jacho-Chavez & Arthur Lewbel, 2010.
"Uniform Convergence of Weighted Sums of Non- and Semi-parametric Residuals for Estimation and Testing,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
756, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 Jan 2012.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T. & Lewbel, Arthur, 2014. "Uniform convergence of weighted sums of non and semiparametric residuals for estimation and testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 426-443.
- Kyungchul Song, 2009. "Two-Step Extremum Estimation with Estimated Single-Indices," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Enno Mammen & Christoph Rothe & Melanie Schienle, 2011.
"Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2011-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mammen, Enno & Rothe, Christoph & Schienle, Melanie, 2011. "Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates," IZA Discussion Papers 6084, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Song, Kyungchul, 2010. "Testing semiparametric conditional moment restrictions using conditional martingale transforms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 74-84, January.
- Ying-Ying Lee, 2014. "Partial Mean Processes with Generated Regressors: Continuous Treatment Effects and Nonseparable Models," Economics Series Working Papers 706, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Lin Zhu, 2013. "Set inferences and sensitivity analysis in semiparametric conditionally identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Song, Kyungchul, 2010. "Testing single-index restrictions with a focus on average derivatives," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 377-391, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.