Semi-Nonparametric Interval-Censored Mixed Proportional Hazard Models: Identification And Consistency Results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Hess, Stephane, 2009. "A comparison of methods for representing random taste heterogeneity in discrete choice models," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 42, pages 1-25.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Mabit, Stefan, 2013.
"Easy and flexible mixture distributions,"
46078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian N. Brinch, 2008. "Non-parametric Identification of the Mixed Hazards Model with Interval-Censored Durations," Discussion Papers 539, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Hess, Stephane, 2008. "Competing methods for representing random taste heterogeneity in discrete choice models," MPRA Paper 10038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herman J. Bierens & Jose R. Carvalho, 2007. "Semi-nonparametric competing risks analysis of recidivism," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 971-993.
- Bierens, Herman J. & Song, Hosin, 2012. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of independently and identically repeated first-price auctions via an integrated simulated moments method," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 108-119.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Hjort, Katrine & Vincent Lyk-Jensen, Stéphanie, 2007. "An approach to the estimation of the distribution of marginal valuations from discrete choice data," MPRA Paper 3907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.