Multivariate Linear Rational Expectations Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 13 (1997)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binder, Michael & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2001. "Life-cycle consumption under social interactions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 35-83, January.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Xu, TengTeng, 2011.
"Business Cycle Effects of Credit and Technology Shocks in a DSGE Model with Firm Defaults,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6027, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pesaran, M. H. & Xu, T., 2011. "Business Cycle Effects of Credit and Technology Shocks in a DSGE Model with Firm Defaults," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1159, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & TengTeng Xu, 2011. "Business Cycle Effects of Credit and Technology Shocks in a DSGE Model with Firm Defaults," CESifo Working Paper Series 3609, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2009.
"Determinacy, Learnability, and Plausibility in Monetary Policy Analysis: Additional Results,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Carl E. Walsh & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy under Uncertainty and Learning, edition 1, volume 13, chapter 7, pages 203-225
Central Bank of Chile.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2008. "Determinacy, Learnability, And Plausibility In Monetary Policy Analysis: Additional Results," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 502, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2008. "Determinacy, Learnability, and Plausibility in Monetary Policy Analysis: Additional Results," NBER Working Papers 14164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seonghoon Cho & Antonio Moreno, 2003. "A Structural Estimation and Interpretation of the New Keynesian Macro Model," Faculty Working Papers 14/03, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1998.
"Solutions to linear rational expectations models: a compact exposition,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 143-147, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1998. "Solutions to Linear Rational Expectations Models: A Compact Exposition," NBER Technical Working Papers 0232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Cologni & Matteo Manera, 2011. "Exogenous Oil Shocks, Fiscal Policy and Sector Reallocations in Oil Producing Countries," Working Papers 2011.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2000. "Role of the Minimal State Variable Criterion," NBER Working Papers 7087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong Lan & Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2012.
"Existence and Uniqueness of Perturbation Solutions to DSGE Models,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2012-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lan, Hong & Meyer-Gohde, Alexander, 2012. "Existence and Uniqueness of Perturbation Solutions in DSGE Models," Dynare Working Papers 14, CEPREMAP.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.