On Asymptotic Inference in Linear Cointegrated Time Series Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 13 (1997)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallin, M. & Akker, R. van den & Werker, B.J.M., 2012.
"Rank-based Tests of the Cointegrating Rank in Semiparametric Error Correction Models,"
2012-089, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon van den Akker & Bas Werker, 2012. "Rank-Based Tests of the Cointegrating Rank in Semiparametric Error Correction Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- W. K. Li & Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2001. "A Survey of Recent Theoretical Results for Time Series Models with GARCH Errors," ISER Discussion Paper 0545, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Michael Jansson & Marcelo J. Moreira, 2004.
"Optimal Inference in Regression Models with Nearly Integrated Regressors,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2047, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Michael Jansson & Marcelo J. Moreira, 2006. "Optimal Inference in Regression Models with Nearly Integrated Regressors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(3), pages 681-714, 05.
- Michael Jansson & Marcelo J. Moreira, 2004. "Optimal Inference in Regression Models with Nearly Integrated Regressors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Müller, Ulrich K. & Watson, Mark W., 2013.
"Low-frequency robust cointegration testing,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 66-81.
- Michael Jansson, 2008.
"Semiparametric Power Envelopes for Tests of the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(5), pages 1103-1142, 09.
- Michael Jansson, 2007. "Semiparametric Power Envelopes for Tests of the Unit Root Hypothesis," CREATES Research Papers 2007-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Andreou, E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2004.
"An Alternative Asymptotic Analysis of Residual-Based Statistics,"
2004-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Elena Andreou & Bas J. M. Werker, 2012. "An Alternative Asymptotic Analysis of Residual-Based Statistics," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 88-99, February.
- Elena Andreou & Bas J.M. Werker, 2010. "An Alternative Asymptotic Analysis of Residual-Based Statistics," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- D Marinucci & Peter M Robinson, 2001. "Narrow-Band Analysis of Nonstationary Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2001/421, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.