The Identifiability of the Mixed Proportional Hazards Model with Time-Varying Coefficients
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 04 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2009.
"Testing for Proportional Hazards with Unrestricted Univariate Unobserved Heterogeneity,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200904, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2009. "Testing for Proportional Hazards with Unrestricted Univariate Unobserved Heterogeneity," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-22, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000.
"Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations,"
9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001. "Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460 Elsevier.
- Brinch, Christian N., 2007. "Nonparametric Identification Of The Mixed Hazards Model With Time-Varying Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 349-354, April.
- Zhang, Tao, 2003. "A Monte Carlo study on non-parametric estimation of duration models with unobserved heterogeneity," Memorandum 25/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Alexandru M. Lefter & Brian P. McCall, . "Decomposing Wage Distributions with Self-Selection," Working Papers 0705, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.