The Estimation of Continuous Parameter Long-Memory Time Series Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Souza, Leonardo R. & Smith, Jeremy, 2002. "Bias in the memory parameter for different sampling rates," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 299-313.
- Uwe Hassler, 2011. "Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation," Post-Print hal-00815563, HAL.
- Soosung Hwang, 1999.
"The Effects of Systematic Sampling and Temporal Aggregation on Discrete Time Long Memory Processes and their Finite Sample Properties,"
wp99-15, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Hwang, Soosung, 2000. "The Effects Of Systematic Sampling And Temporal Aggregation On Discrete Time Long Memory Processes And Their Finite Sample Properties," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 347-372, June.
- Joanne S. Ercolani, 2010. "On the Asymptotic Properties of a Feasible Estimator of the Continuous Time Long Memory Parameter," Discussion Papers 10-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Leonenko, Nikolai N. & Sharapov, Michail M. & El-Bassiouny, Ahmed H., 2000. "On the exactness of normal approximation of LSE of regression coefficient of long-memory random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 121-130, June.
- Comte, F., 1998. "Discrete and continuous time cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 207-226, November.
- Uwe Hassler, 2011.
"Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation,"
- Hassler, Uwe, 2011. "Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 240-247, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.