Problems with the Asymptotic Theory of Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Integrated and Cointegrated Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 2004.
"Long-Run Structural Modelling,"
ESE Discussion Papers
44, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Nedeljkovic, Milan, 2008. "Testing for Smooth Transition Nonlinearity in Adjustments of Cointegrating Systems," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 876, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Kristensen & Yongseok Shin, 2008.
"Estimation of Dynamic Models with Nonparametric Simulated Maximum Likelihood,"
CREATES Research Papers
2008-58, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Shin, Yongseok, 2012. "Estimation of dynamic models with nonparametric simulated maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 76-94.
- Kunpeng Li & Degui Li & Zhongwen Lian & Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Semiparametric Profile Likelihood Estimation of Varying Coefficient Models with Nonstationary Regressors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Chambers, M.J. & McCrorie, J.R., 2004. "Frequency Domain Gaussian Estimation of Temporally Aggregated Cointegrated Systems," Discussion Paper 2004-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dennis Kristensen & Anders Rahbek, 2007. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Nonlinear Error-Correction Models," CREATES Research Papers 2007-38, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jurgen Doornik & H. Peter Boswijk, 2003.
"Identifying, Estimating and Testing Restricted Cointegrated Systems: An Overview,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2003-W10, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Jurgen A. Doornik, 2004. "Identifying, estimating and testing restricted cointegrated systems: An overview," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 58(4), pages 440-465.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Jurgen Doornik, 2003. "Identifying, Estimating and Testing Restricted Cointegrated Systems: An Overview," Economics Papers 2003-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Robert M. deJong, 2000. "Nonlinear Minimization Estimators in the Presence of Cointegrating Relations," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1651, Econometric Society.
- Chambers, Marcus J. & Roderick McCrorie, J., 2007. "Frequency domain estimation of temporally aggregated Gaussian cointegrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Joon Y. Park & Peter C. B. Phillips, 1999.
"Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series,"
Working Paper Series
no6, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- M Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Ron P Smith, 2004. "Pooled mean group estimation of dynamic heterogeneous panels," ESE Discussion Papers 16, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A. M. Robert Taylor, .
"Inference on Co-integration Parameters in Heteroskedastic Vector Autoregressions,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-187/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2013. "Inference on Co-integration Parameters in Heteroskedastic Vector Autoregressions," Discussion Papers 13-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- de Jong, Robert M., 2002. "Nonlinear minimization estimators in the presence of cointegrating relations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 241-259, October.
- D. S. Poskitt, 2004. "On The Identification and Estimation of Partially Nonstationary ARMAX Systems," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Rahbek, Anders, 2010. "Likelihood-based inference for cointegration with nonlinear error-correction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 78-94, September.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2002. "Asymptotic Properties of Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimates for Multiple Frequency I(1) Processes," Diskussionsschriften dp0205, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.