Testing for Unit Roots in Models with Structural Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 05 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David I. Stern, 2005. "The Effect of NAFTA on Energy and Environmental Efficiency in Mexico," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0511, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Wolters, Jürgen & Hassler, Uwe, 2005.
"Unit root testing,"
2005/23, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Andre Jungmittag & Hariolf Grupp, 2006. "Wechselwirkungen zwischen Innovations- und Wachstumsprozessen in Deutschland 1951-1999 im Vergleich zu 1850-1913," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 226(2), pages 180-207, March.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Mougoue, Mbodja, 1996. "Cointegration among Asian currencies: Evidence of the increasing influence of the Japanese yen," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 291-308, September.
- Snaith, Stuart, 2012. "The PPP debate: Multiple breaks and cross-sectional dependence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 342-344.
- Shyh-Wei Chen, 2008. "Are 19 Developed Countries' Real Per Capita GDP levels Non-stationary? A Revisit," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(2), pages 1-11.
- Hali J. Edison & Eric Fisher, 1989.
"A long-run view of the european monetary system,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
339, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kurozumi, Eiji, 2002. "Testing for stationarity with a break," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 63-99, May.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 2004.
"Seasonal Unit Root Tests Under Structural Breaks,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 33-53, 01.
- David I. Stern & Kerstin Enflo, 2013.
"Causality Between Energy and Output in the Long-Run,"
CAMA Working Papers
2013-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stern, David I. & Enflo, Kerstin, 2013. "Causality between energy and output in the long-run," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 135-146.
- Stern, David & Enflo, Kerstin, 2013. "Causality Between Energy and Output in the Long-Run," Lund Papers in Economic History 126, Department of Economic History, Lund University.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Zhijie Xiao, 1998.
"A Primer on Unit Root Testing,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 423-470, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:2:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nyong, M. O. & Udah, E. B., 2012. "Industrial Time Series of Nigeria, 1970-2009: Evolution and Unit Root Testing in the Presence of Multiple Endogenous Structural Breaks," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1).
- Bowman, Chakriya, 2005. "Yen bloc or koala bloc? Currency relationships after the East Asian crisis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 83-96, January.
- Junsoo Lee & John List, 2004. "Examining Trends of Criteria Air Pollutants: Are the Effects of Governmental Intervention Transitory?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 21-37, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.