Series Estimation of Regression Functionals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George-Levi Gayle & Christelle Viauroux, .
"Root-N Consistent Semiparametric Estimators of a Dynamic Panel Sample Selection Model,"
GSIA Working Papers
2004-E62, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Gayle, George-Levi & Viauroux, Christelle, 2007. "Root-N consistent semiparametric estimators of a dynamic panel-sample-selection model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 179-212, November.
- Chatelain, J.-B. & Teurlai, J.-C., 2001.
"Pitfalls in Investment Euler Equations,"
81, Banque de France.
- Peter M Robinson, 2002. "Denis Sargan: Some Perspectives," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2002/437, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Abadie, Alberto, 2003. "Semiparametric instrumental variable estimation of treatment response models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 231-263, April.
- Guido Imbens & Jeffrey Wooldridge, 2008.
"Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP24/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guido W. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2009. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 5-86, March.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 3640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido M. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 14251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1997. "Convergence rates and asymptotic normality for series estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 147-168, July.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Moral, Maria Jose, 2006.
"Identifying behaviour in a multiproduct oligopoly: Incumbents reaction to tariffs dismantling,"
1248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Moral, M.J., . "Identifying behaviour in a multiproduct oligopoly: Incumbent's reaction to tariffs dismantling," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/5268, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Gao, Maija & Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2012. "Problems in launching the mobile internet: Evidence from a pricing experiment," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/371558, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Alberto Abadie, 2000. "Semiparametric Estimation of Instrumental Variable Models for Causal Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.