Ports, plagues and politics: explaining Italian city growth 1300–1861
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal European Review of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 12 (2008)
Issue (Month): 01 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EREProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael González-Val & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013.
"Market potential and city growth: Spain 1860-1960,"
2013/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rafael González-Val & Daniel A. Tirado Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Market potential and city growth : Spain 1860-1960," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-04, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Stephen Redding, 2009.
"Economic Geography: A Review of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0904, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen J., 2009. "Economic Geography: a Review of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature," CEPR Discussion Papers 7126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bosker, Maarten & Buringh, Eltjo, 2010. "City seeds. Geography and the origins of the European city system," CEPR Discussion Papers 8066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Percoco, 2013. "Geography, institutions and urban development: Italian cities, 1300–1861," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 135-152, February.
- Bosker, Maarten & Buringh, Eltjo & van Zanden, Jan Luiten, 2008. "From Baghdad to London: The Dynamics of Urban Growth in Europe and the Arab World, 800-1800," CEPR Discussion Papers 6833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.