Measurement and sources of technical efficiency of land tenure contracts in Ethiopia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Environment and Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (2002)
Issue (Month): 03 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDEProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascual, Unai, 2005. "Land use intensification potential in slash-and-burn farming through improvements in technical efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 497-511, March.
- Ndoye Niane, Aifa Fatimata & Burger, Kees & Bulte, Erwin H., 2010. "Horticultural Households Profit Optimization and the Efficiency of Labour Contract Choice," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Afri 95776, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Alma M. dela Cruz, 2007. "Contractual Arrangements in Agriculture (Northern and Central Luzon Component)," Development Economics Working Papers 22626, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Adenew, Berhanu & Gebre-Selassie, Samuel & Nega, Berhanu, 2003.
"Tenure security and land-related investment - evidence from Ethiopia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2991, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2006. "Tenure security and land-related investment: Evidence from Ethiopia," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1245-1277, July.
- Bangwayo-Skeete, Prosper F. & Bezabih, Mintewab & Zikhali, Precious, 0. "Are ZimbabweÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Fast Track Land Reform Farms more Technically Efficient than Communal Farms?," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Baylis, Katherine R. & Lipper, Leslie, 2012. "Land Degradationâ€™s Implications on Agricultural Value of Production in Ethiopia: A look inside the bowl," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 126251, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gebregziabher, Gebrehaweria & Namara, Regassa E. & Holden, Stein, 0. "Technical Efficiency of Irrigated and Rain-Fed Smallholder Agriculture in Tigray, Ethiopia: A Comparative Stochastic Frontier Production Function Analysis," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 51.
- Benin, Samuel & Place, Frank & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Pender, John L., 2006. "Land Markets and Agricultural Land Use Efficiency and Sustainability: Evidence from East Africa," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25645, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.