Measuring sustainable development: progress on indicators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Environment and Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1996)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDEProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise, 1997. "Measuring differential forest outcomes: A tale of two countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2043-2056, December.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E., 2011. "Dynamic sustainability assessment: The case of Russia in the period of transition (1985-2008)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2039-2049, September.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003.
"Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 647-685, December.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies," Working Papers 2003.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Quentin Grafton, R. & Jotzo, Frank & Wasson, Merrilyn, 2004.
"Financing sustainable development: Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability CURES,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 65-78, November.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Frank Jotzo & Merrilyn Wasson, 2004. "Financing Sustainable Development : Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability (CURES)," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0403, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence Goulder & Gretchen Daily & Paul Ehrlich & Geoffrey Heal & Simon Levin & Karl-Göran Mäler & Stephen Schneider & David Starrett & Brian Walker, 2004. "Are We Consuming Too Much?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 147-172, Summer.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Frank Jotzo & Merrilyn Wasson, 2003. "Financing SD: Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0301, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2000. "Valuation and Evaluation: Measuring the Quality of Life and Evaluating Public Policy," Discussion Papers dp-00-24, Resources For the Future.
- Simone Valente, 2005.
"Genuine Dissaving and Optimal Growth,"
- Philip Lawn, 2007. "A Stock-Take of Green National Accounting Initiatives," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 427-460, January.
- Wen, Zongguo & Zhang, Kunmin & Du, Bin & Li, Yadong & Li, Wei, 2007. "Case study on the use of genuine progress indicator to measure urban economic welfare in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 463-475, August.
- Schilling, Markus & Chiang, Lichun, 2011. "The effect of natural resources on a sustainable development policy: The approach of non-sustainable externalities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 990-998, February.
- Harris, Michael & Pearson, Leonie J., 2004. "Using 'Inclusive Wealth' to Measure and Model Sustainable Development in Australia: A working example," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58457, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Giles Atkinson & Haripriya Gundimeda, 2006. "Accounting for IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Forest Wealth," Development Economics Working Papers 22494, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Robert U. Ayres & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 1998. "Viewpoint: Weak versus Strong Sustainability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- McLeod, Helena, 2000. "Compensation for landowners affected by mineral development: the Fijian experience," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 115-125, June.
- Aparna Sawhney, . "Environmental Sustainability and the Account of Genuine Wealth in India," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 10-03, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Auty, Richard M., 2007. "Natural resources, capital accumulation and the resource curse," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 627-634, March.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Marjan W. Hofkes, 1997. "A Survey of Economic Modelling of Sustainable Development," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-107/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Auty, Richard M., 2003. "Natural Resources, Development Models and Sustainable Development," Discussion Papers 24136, International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme.
- Mariano Torras, 2005. "Ecological inequality in assessing well-being: Some applications," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 205-224, December.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2009. "The Welfare Economic Theory of Green National Accounts," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(1), pages 3-38, January.
- Hassan, Rashid & Ngwenya, Phindile, 2006. "Valuing forest services missing from the national accounts: The contribution of cultivated forests to wealth accumulation in Swaziland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 249-260, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.