Hayek's Theory of Cultural Evolution: An Evaluation in the Light of Vanberg's Critique
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Economics and Philosophy.
Volume (Year): 7 (1991)
Issue (Month): 01 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAPProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Fiori, 2006. "The emergence of institutions in Hayek’s theory: two views or one?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 49-61, 03.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00346389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Marciano, 2007. "Hayek’s theory of social evolution in the light of Darwin’s Descent of Man," ICER Working Papers 04-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00129404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Klein & Xiaofei (Sophia) Pan & Daniel Houser & Gonzalo Schwartz, 2011.
"Experiment on the Demand for Encompassment,"
1020, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Mar 2011.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2009.
"The economic analysis of social norms: A reappraisal of Hayek’s legacy,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 259-279, September.
- Dang, Ai-Thu & Mangolte, Pierre-André, 2002.
"Endogénéisation des règles sociales et évolutionnisme culturel chez Friedrich A. Hayek,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(3), pages 321-345, Septembre.
- David.W Versailles, 1999. "Évolution, individualisme et auto-organisation chez Hayek," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(1), pages 63-88.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2005.
"Hayek Reads the Literature on the Emergence of Norms,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 227-247, 09.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2005. "Hayek Reads the Literature on the Emergence of Norms," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Douglas Whitman, 1998. "Hayek contra Pangloss on Evolutionary Systems," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Marciano, Alain, 2009. "Why Hayek is a Darwinian (after all)? Hayek and Darwin on social evolution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 52-61, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.